Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hey, everyone.  First off, I'm going to have to apologize because this is going to be short and sweet.  Those [few] who follow me on twitter (you should probably do that), probably noticed my excitement at the fact that my blog hit 5000 visits.  Most of those I'm fairly certain are not my Mother.



For those of you who are actively coming to my site, thank you.  I cannot state that enough.  I might be silent for extended periods, but it is only because I am otherwise hard at work on season two for The Amazing Adventures, as well as my normal job (which I hate).  Because you take even the four seconds per week to click on my site to see if there's anything new, gives me hope that some day I will be able to leave my job (which I hate) and do this full time, rewarding you with better quality media much more frequently.

Season two of The Amazing Adventures of Captain Farr Novarider and the Wild Horses is progressing smoothly and with out hitch.  There are two things good things that came out of me loosing all of my material.  The first being that I think the new recordings have by-and-largely been significantly better that the originals.  The other being that I've been able to go through the art a second time and it's allowed my time to learn to use Photoshop a little better.

This season is close to being complete.  I just have to finish mixing episodes seventeen to twenty, and then it's all just post production work (finalizing the episodes, mixing down to video files, and copy writing).  After that, the new episodes will be yours to enjoy.

That being said, expect something come the 31st for Halloween.  I know I've made promises on other projects, but this is guaranteed.  One way or another, you will have something new other than these update posts and the short essays I've put out to sink your teeth into and enjoy.  It won't have to do with The Amazing Adventures, but I'm really proud of it.  I think you guys should really enjoy it.

Again, thank you for your support.  No matter how little, it gives me hope that I can turn this into something big.  Every time you visit I become a little more powerful.  Soon many will visit and I will grow in strength.  Then I will be an unstoppable force.  There shall be none who stand in my way as I feed off the hopes and dreams of the internet.  Place what ever false leader you choose in power, they shall be but my servants and you shall reap the benefits.

UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment