Sunday, September 15, 2013

It's Update Time

I just realized that I had been rather quite, both on the blog as well as my Twitter account (aside from my disturbing plan to sell bumper stickers).  I wanted to let everyone know my gratitude for your continued visits to the site, as well as welcome any new comers.  There aren't many of you, but it's still more people than have seen any of my previous projects (and now I feel down).

The Third Season of The Amazing Adventures of Captain Farr Novarider and Wild Horses has been coming along much slower than anticipated for a number of reasons.  One being life, another being that the episodes are a bit longer in general, but I'm also putting much more work into them to make sure that they're better quality. I felt really good about the Second Season, and want to bring the same quality - if not better - to this season that I did that one.

At this point, Season Three is about eighty-percent complete.  I still have to do some sound effect and musical layering for two episodes, and do the final review to fix a few writing issues as well as make sure the general quality is good, as well as complete the artwork for the title cards.  Once that's done I'll have it here and on my blip page as soon as I can.

This will be the last full season of the series, as I do want to move on to other projects.  For those fans who have listened to the series since the beginning, I can't thank you enough.  You may be silent, but I know you're out there and I hope that you'll stick with me to the end of this endeavor and onto to future ones.  I already have plans in the works for my next few projects, and I'm really excited to face the new challenges that they bring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment