Monday, October 21, 2013

Star Wars Edge of the Empire - Galaxy Is Ours 10-19-13

I'm happy to present my first Star Wars Edge of the Empire RPG campaign I'm calling Galaxy Is Ours.  I'll be your lovely Gamemaster for the evening, and Shawn Meads (my sole player) is B1-33p - better known as "Bleep."  Currently in service of Loghk the Saint - a Hutt known for his benevolent ruthlessness - Bleep has been tasked with obtaining a package that Loghk wants for himself.  Can Bleep survive my machinations?  Listen and find out.

This is a recording of our second session (the first didn't get recorded).  I'll have the audio files to download for free here shortly.  I'm having a bit of trouble locating a good FTP host that has enough space to handle this as well as The Amazing Adventures of Captain Farr Novarider and the Wild Horses.

***Update***
The entire file is available in one easy download!  Let me know if it's better broken into pieces like the video. 

Part 1:

Star Wars Edge of the Empire - Galaxy Is Ours 10-19-13 pt 1 by Boundcompass


 Part 2:
 
Star Wars Edge of the Empire - Galaxy Is Ours 10-19-13 pt 2 by Boundcompass

Part 3:
 
Star Wars Edge of the Empire - Galaxy Is Ours 10-19-13 pt 3 by Boundcompass

No comments:

Post a Comment