Monday, February 10, 2014

But What About Edge of the Empire?

I just wanted to make a brief post about the status of things here at Boundcompass.  Some of you may have noticed that my Edge of the Empire campaign with Shawn Meads, David Sanders, and Harlan Tallman has been fairly inconsistent.  No?  No one did?  What ever.  It's been kind of inconsistent.  And it's only going to get worse at this point.

I'm working hard on the finale for the Amazing Adventures of Captain Farr Novarider and the Wild Horses, and that has been draining me of any ability to GM a role-playing game, and taking far too much time to be able to even let someone else GM for a little while so I can just be a player.  At this point, I've had to put the game on hiatus until I can get things done on the time schedule that I've set myself.

My goal?  To have the finale of the Amazing Adventures ready to release as soon as Season 3 has been fully released.  The final episode of Season 3 - if my math is correct - should go up on April 9th, while the first part of the finale should be up, tentatively, on April 23rd.  Assuming of course, all goes to plan.

If any opportunity comes up for me to be able to play again, I'll certainly take it, but for right now, I would not expect to see an episode until after the 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment