Saturday, March 17, 2018

Umm... So...

Hi...  Uhh...  Still here?  Right.  You may have noticed I jut updated a bunch of the old posts.  So - heh - turns out that my FTP service is jacking up prices, and I'm not entirely certain that providing the audio only files here is necessary anymore.  Everything is still available for free on Dailymotion and Youtube, and the audio files are up on Bandcamp.  Sorry for the suddenness of this (and also the long absence from posting here).

Good news!  The Old War is still progressing.  Not only did I finish writing last year, I'm also now working on prototyping the game, so YAY!  Still, obviously, a lot of work to be done.  As soon as I get into making the game proper, I might do some extra recordings of the process of building the game and capturing weird problems or early alpha game play.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment