Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just a Nerdy Aside

  Okay, for those of you who don't know: Mechwarrior Online is a thing.  It is an awesome thing as any Battletech fan can tell you.  Every time I jump onto this game's site, I immediately begin simmering in my pure joy for this series' triumphant return to the PC, and of this series finally getting a loving touch - much unlike the brutalization it received with Mechwarrior 4 (oh, that's right, I have plans for you Mechwarrior 4, dark and sinister pans; and don't think you're getting away clean either Harmony Gold).
  While I certainly love the clack of the dice, the careful analyzation of an ever developing situation and implementation of tactics, and calculation of distance in hexes; I also love viewing the world from my modified CPLT-K2 Catapult, rapidly switching systems, carefully monitoring my heat, and the satisfying way an enemy 'Mech collapses to the ground.  In short, I can't wait for this game to release.  Now if I can just get my computer up to spec...

No comments:

Post a Comment