Monday, March 19, 2012

A Newbie Moment

Okay, I'm probably going have a few of these in the next few months.  I promise to keep them as minimal as possible, but in the meantime bear with me.   Point is because we share the same composer (badass Bradley Rains, bestest musician in the world), LoadingReadyRun used a miniscule - miniscule - clip from The Amazing Adventures soundtrack.  *Squeeee*

I know this is an incredibly small victory, and in no way does it really mean anything.  No, I take that back.  It means they were digging around for a clip of dramatic music, asked Bradley, and he was like, "here."  Doesn't matter.  Don't care.  At this point I do have to take small victories, like hitting 1200 views today.  Or noticing the fact that I have five consistent viewers that I'm sure are not related to me.  Or that I know have a wiki on Audio-Drama.com - and no, it doesn't matter that I was the one who created it.

Okay, I'm done now.  Switching gears, I'm still working on adding another show to the blog.  Not that I particularly need to make my life more busy, but I figure that it won't hurt to have an extra show around for entertainment's sake.  The current concept is game of Mutants & Masterminds (second edition) that I'm hopefully going to be GM'ing for a friend sometime soon come hell or high water.  I just need to figure out the process of recording over Skype, as for some reason I can't get Mixcraft 5 to capture his end of the conversation.  Any recommendations on that would be more than useful.

There will be action, drama, tears, laughter, and chances are good that there will be a time-traveling Marmeset with a jet pack and a gun that makes the player characters violently vomit.  Look for that along with other shows to hopefully come soon (more realistically in the off season of The Amazing Adventures).

No comments:

Post a Comment