Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Amazing Adventures of Captain Farr Novarider and the Wild Horses - Episode 06 - The Hellion Wing

Tonight's episode is the Hellion Wing, in which our heroes discover a lost Confederacy warship.  One must return to his past, and one will die.  No, seriously.  Someone is going to die this episode (my bet is on Reagan).




Everyone give a "Woot" for episode six!  Ev...  woot.  Fine, whatever.  At least it's on time this week.



In re-listening to the episode I remember now that I pretty much destroyed my voice on Jack and Jake, which is weird because I'm fairly certain their both not that difficult to voice (no more than, say, Galabrax or Derringer).  I think I might have also had the start of a cold for this one, which made the Naughty Nancy's part kind of difficult to enunciate and put enough breath into.  You can also tell my voice was shot because Derringer doesn't sound nearly as crokey as normal.

For those of you wondering, that's not vomit in the title card.  It's supposed to be the nebula mentioned in the series.  I'm still trying to learn some of the filters and effects in Photoshop.  The good news, I now know how to not illustrate a cloudy field.  For as much consolation as that's worth.

Also, I can promise this [should] be the last of the platypus jokes.  I have no clue why I wrote platypus jokes in two successive episodes, or why there are so many.  I think after this I made a conscious effort to not mention platypi for more than a month.  I wish I was joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment